“The Merkel” brand first appeared in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 1902 when Joseph Merkel set-up shop producing single cylinder motorcycles. Merkel was among the most innovative of the pioneer motorcycle companies.
- Printed on high-quality poly-cotton blend canvas using archival inks specifically designed for high-end fine art. Canvas can be framed, gallery wrapped, or gallery wrapped and mounted inside a floating frame for added elegance. See framing examples here.
- Stunning glare proof matte black
- Pigment ink provides print lifetime of up to 400 years
- Artist signed & numbered certificate of authenticity
- Ships as rolled canvas. (Frame not included)
- Free shipping U.S. only!
- Made in U.S.A.